For this years World Environment Day we have 5 fun, easy activities to help educate children on how best to look after our environment.
1. Local litter picking – not only are you doing a great job for the local community it will show children how important it is not to litter.
2. Take a trip to the tip – show the kids what happens to the items after they’re thrown away.
3. Set-up a toy swap shop – ones child’s trash is another’s treasure.
4. Robot recycling crafts – dig deep into that recycling box and create some fun robots.
5. Get outside and appreciate nature – talk about why it’s so important to keep it well looked after.
Share with your friends and let us know how you get on!